Thursday, February 11, 2010

Postings Galore!!

So.... my husband has so kindly informed me that if I want anyone to read any of what I am writing that I should not be "back blogging" or posting anything behind my most current posting!  Well, I was REALLY FAR behind on my journaling (and as I've mentioned before, even though this is a way to keep everyone posted on what is going on with us while we are here in Malaysia, it has also become my journal that I am eventually turning into a book and keeping for the boys) so I've wanted to keep things in order chronologically as much as possible...thus all the December and January posts when it's already February! SOOOO.....if you really are interested in reading ALL about everything we've done since the last time I was up-to-date with my blogging, here is a list of all the entries I've made in the last week:

December (listed from beginning to end of month):
Planes, Planes, Planes - Daniel's 3rd Birthday Party
Texas....here we come!
1st days in Texas and Jen & Connor visit!
Our 1st Gingerbread House!
Cooper's 1st dentist visit & Evan's 1st cleaning
Pictures with Santa & Daddy's 35th Birthday!
Sunny Texas & Family Visits
Snowy Oklahoma

January:
Brooke visits us in Oklahoma
Hadlock Christmas Party in OKC
Some Nana & Pop Time
Heading back to Malaysia....
Micaela's 5th birthday zoo party!
Mommy's Kickboxing Performance & Happy Birthday to Mommy!
New Christmas presents are so much fun!!
A memorable "Evan conversation”
Daniella's 4th birthday swimming party

February:
E's Ouchie
Cooper tries out school for the 1st time!
Cooper is now BINK FREE!
It feels a little strange....

Yes, that is right folks...all in a little over a week!  SEE, if I do set my mind to something, I can accomplish it! Like I said, if you feel like you have some time and need a read (I won't even go as far as saying a GOOD read) then stop back by and catch up with us!  Since these weren't written in real time, I'm sure I missed alot of good stuff that I would have otherwise included, but at least with the pictures it will serve as a good reminder to me of these most memorable Thompson boy moments!!  Happy reading!!

No comments: