On Friday, E came home with a page he had colored and I was so impressed with his coloring that I made him pose with his masterpiece. I must have asked him 5 times if someone had helped him with it because I was so taken by how well he had done. The last time I asked he said "I did it all by myself...well, almost all of it...Ms Shareen helped me with the bottom red part". Even so, he did a great job and I was totally impressed about how well he stayed inside the lines. Which, I guess I shouldn't have been so shocked, his teachers had told me at his last parent-teacher conference that he is very meticulous about everything he does...for example, he will sometimes write and erase and write and erase his numbers and letters until he thinks it is just perfect...so him staying inside the lines is just another one of those "get-it-just-right" things! I think I have a perfectionist in the making....well, once we get those "A"s right side up in his name! ha! So here he is with his lastest coloring...



And of course, little brother had to pose with something too....even if he hadn't colored anything! He so wants to be just like his big brother these days....he repeats every last thing E says, just so he can be heard too...it's too adorable!
And oh yeah, I also wanted to mention E is also doing great at his Bahasa. He has currently learned 10 different parts of his face...not that this will ever come in handy to know, but we are very proud of him for at least picking up more than his mom and dad! Great work, E!
eyes - mata
nose - hi dung
mouth - mulut
cheeks - pipi
teeth - gigi
tongue - lidah
ears - telinga
forehead - dahi
chin - dagu
hair - rambut
No comments:
Post a Comment