to be home and have neither of my boys here with me! Are we really at that point where I have TWO school boys?!?!? The precious baby moments are so far gone now it's kinda scary. Am I getting the baby itch you ask....HECK NO...and even if I was, wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyhow! Well, I guess that isn't entirely true, but I don't see Andrew going back in for a reversal after what he went through having it done in the first place!! ha! I just can't believe how big my boys are getting....3 short months until Coop's 2nd birthday!! And Evan, well you can't get anything by that boy any longer, he is too smart for his own britches!
So, even though it's only going to be a day or two a week that the house will be quiet for 3 hours, I see that I'm going to have some time to get things done that I normally wouldn't..... I think there are definitely some positives to this whole school thing!
Here are a few pictures of my oh-so-adorable boys before heading out for school - I just love them bunches and just smile everytime I ever even think about them!
Yay for school!
Let's go, Bubba!
Skyping with BeBe and Boss before we head out...I think we just missed Nana trying to Skype with us too!
And here are a couple after I picked them up....
No comments:
Post a Comment