Thursday, February 25, 2010

Evan speaks Chinese and Cooper speaks....

Some of these videos are just too good not too share with everyone.....while E claims he speaks Chinese "like my kids at school" he says....Cooper is busy trying out his own new words...and his favorite lion sound!  You can't really hear it in the video, but "little bitty" sounds more like "bitty bitty"...he started using it when I would tell him, "just take a little bitty bite"...it's pretty cute!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

We were on our way to dinner when I took the videos and at dinner, Evan decided he was going to be a sabre-toothed tiger with the toothpicks they gave us in our food, which I thought was pretty clever (like Diego from Ice Age)!  Of course, little Coop had to do the same but became the one-toothed sabre-toothed tiger....RRROOOOOAAARRRR!

No comments: