Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.....we had the BEST Valentine's Day weekend!  We headed off to KL for a couple of days since V-day fell in sync with Chinese New Year this year and Andrew has a 2 day holiday plus the weekend.  The boys had lots of fun playing at one of the big playgyms in the mall, playing outside at the KLCC park, swimming, playing at the hotel play area and E got to go to one of his playgym classes.....so just of lot of playing, playing, playing.....and lots of eating out!  They were in heaven!  And so was I!  Andrew and I got a couple's massage one afternoon while the boys slept, we went and had a couple of afternoon drinks the 2nd afternoon, we spent one evening relaxing by the pool having a a glass of wine and last night we went to watch "Valentine's Day" (which was so so....typical holiday flick!). We had the best time...with AND without the boys!  We headed back today and Andrew is out playing golf while the boys are sleeping, so I thought I'd take a minute to jot down all the fun we had. I'll include weekend photos in another post...

Since tomorrow and Tuesday are school holidays for the boys, we have lots more fun in store for the next couple of days. We have a playdate with about 6 other kiddos tomorrow at our new Jusco playland (hopefully not all of Melaka...or even all of Malaysia given so many visitors are here for CNY...will be at Jusco tomorrow as well) and then some swimming the next day!

Here are a few pics from the other day when I was trying to get V-day photos for the parents & grandparents' holiday cards....and a few at the end in their Valentine's Day shirts and pjs:

With Daddy before he headed to hopefully his last board meeting in KL!
Now a shot with Evan
Hopefully everyone's Valentine is a little more open to kisses than this!!!
Giving back the love
See Boss, mommy does let me indulge at the club every now and then!

Picking flowers for mommy
"Here Mommy, I have one for you too"

Looking for another shot of the two together....no such luck!
In KL, heading out for breakfast  Don't you just love our shirts BeBe and Boss sent us...thanks guys we looked very handsome in them!
And I've got my seat cover too!
Sporting our Valentine's Day pjs that BeBe and Boss also sent us! 
Some definite "Heart Throbs"

No comments: