Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some fun time at the play gym

We had some fun the other day that we went to KL to do some grocery shopping - we stopped by for an hour of fun before lunch at a playgym. The boys had a great time sliding on the slides and playing in the balls. I even got in the tunnels and chased E around for a bit...he thought that was the best! So much so that I got a "this is really fun" from him...it was too cute!! And Cooper loved the slides and balls as well. I bet he can hardly wait until he can start doing all the things his big brother does. He also enjoyed walking on the mats...I think he realized if he fell it wasn't going to hurt as much as falling on the tiled floors we have at home, so he was a little more inclined to try walking on his own (with some finger holding, of course)

I promise he actually had more fun than it looks like he is having here...I just waited too long to try and get a picture of it!
This picture turned out horrible because it was inside the tunnel, but it was more representative of the fun that Coop actually had while he played, so I had to include it!

No comments: