"Life takes you on unexpected journeys, but love will always bring you home"
Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
Sorry, but you won't be receiving any Valentine's Day cards from us this year. I actually bought the cardstock to make some more of our homemade picture cards, but I never got around to actually getting them made....partly because I never went and had any pictures developed to place on them (but I did take the pictures at the beginning of Feb, so I was at least thinking about it!!!). So, here was my attempt at getting a good V-day picture of both the boys....as you can tell, it wasn't going to happen! Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. I'm sure I will - my husband just told me last night that he was taking me out on the town Saturday night....maybe we can make it past midnight this time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment