Saturday, February 7, 2009

ABCs and playing the helpful Big Brother role

Take One: fyi...the reference to "I'm not in trouble again" was due to the fact that he had just been in timeout, on the steps, just minutes earlier for thowing puzzle pieces at Marte and Cooper (this wasn't the helpful Big Brother part I referenced in the title!!)



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Take Two: Still couldn't make it though the entire song without finding something else to say....but he at least completed it for me this time!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

See we do teach our boys some valuable things too!!

And shortly after his "performance", he thought he needed to help feed Cooper....although, Coop wasn't as excited to eat from his big brother as his big brother was to feed him! I'm all for it - the more hands to help with Coop, the better....now he just needs to help him start walking too!!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: