Thursday, February 5, 2009

Evan & Cooper - both at ~8 months old - with Daddy

I took a picture of Evan and Andrew just right after we'd moved here when Andrew was on his way to his 1st board meeting in KL - Evan was just shy of turning 8 months old. So I thought it would be fun to have a similar picture of Cooper with Daddy on his way to another board meeting in KL...and it just so happened that Cooper was just about the same age - about 8 1/2 months old. One kid later and Andrew doesn't look like he has aged a bit...I'm impressed!!!


It's amazing how 2 kids from the same parents can be so totally different...in every way - they look nothing alike nor act in any way similar to one another!!!




Now anytime A or I take a picture with Cooper...Mr. I-hate-pictures always has to get in on the action too!! We've also found out that all we have to do to get him to smile is say "don't smile!"..it works like a charm!

No comments: