Saturday, April 25, 2009

We're back online!

Sorry for being out of touch for so long, but we've had 3 long weeks of internet issues...don't even get me started. So hopefully we are back up and running for awhile - it's been about 4 months since our last issues with the internet company, so hopefully it will be another 4-5 before I have to deal with those people again!

Anyhow, I have so much to catch everybody up on, so you'll have to back track on the dates to catch up. Since I'm creating this blog so the boys (and ourselves) can have for later, I want to be sure I capture all I can and start back up where I left off over a month ago!

The change in the background is in tribute to the upcoming little man's 1st birthday! I can hardly believe the little monkey is going to be one already. His BeBe and Boss will be arriving in less than 2 weeks to help him celebrate - so we are really looking forward to their visit. I really need to catch up on the posts before they arrive or I'm really going to get behind since I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to share with everyone of their visit and all we have going on while they are here. Cooper was only 3 weeks old during their last visit to Malaysia, so needless to say we didn't get out and do much of anything. We are going to try and get out a bit more during this visit - along with a 6 day trip back to Thailand for Coop's birthday. What special little boys we have that get to go to the beach for their birthdays - hopefully we aren't spoiling them for later. I'm sure they won't remember much (if any) of this time when they get older, so at least they'll have these blog postings as memories. I found a place where it says you can turn your blog into a book to preserve it as a hard copy...so once we move from here I'll have a book printed saving all our Malaysia memories...how fun!

Check back in soon for the updates and loads of pictures......
I'll leave you with a photo I took during our attempt at getting Easter/Cooper's 1 year pictures taken earlier this month - don't they look so happy!! The actual photographer's pictures turned out a bit better (although still not real quality pics, but we'll take what we can get here) - of course, it was still impossible to get ONE picture of both boys looking in the same direction and both smiling - I had to settle on one where they both had a semi-smile and at least looking in the direction of the camera. I guess since I've never taken them regularly to have professional pictures taken they just aren't used to the process. You should have seen Marte and I trying to get them to even sit next to one another and STAY long enough for her to snap a good one. I think candid pictures are going to be the way to go next time because the posing ones are just impossible!!

No comments: