Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wallace's Swimming Party

We went to one of my friend's little boy's 4th birthday party today at the condos. It was a swimming party so I knew both the boys were going to enjoy themselves...and sure enough, they had a blast! I was so happy to finally see E engaging with all the other kiddos. Prior to now, he was always a bit too little to hang with the other kids, but now he is finally getting to that age where he can have fun even with the older kids. He had such a good time that I thought I was never going to get him out of that pool. Cooper even had a great time. His little friends Diego and Alex were there too, so he had his own crew to hang with! He splashed alongside Diego and loved every minute of it. And since it was a birthday party, I let Evan indulge in all the "fun stuff" too, so he stuffed himself with some sugar cookies we had made to take to the party, extra helpings of cheese puffs, and even some chocolate cake. I'm surprised he didn't puke after eating it all since he doesn't normally have these fun things on a regular basis....especially not all at once! When we were leaving, he told me he couldn't wait until his next birthday party!











No comments: