Well, when Evan was about the same age Cooper is right now, I think I've already blogged how cute I thought it was that he would yell "Mama Mia, where are you....come up!" when he was ready for me to go collect him from his crib after a nap or in the morning - granted he could say a bit more than Cooper can right now, but Cooper has started saying something maybe not as equally sentimental, but just as cute! For the last few weeks, he has started saying "Mama....Hope....Mama...Hope....up!"(over and over again) when he is ready to get out of bed!! When he first said it, I'm not sure that is exactly what he was saying (although he does know Hope is my name because he will tell you when you ask him "what is mama's name"), but I walked into his room and said..."Are you calling me Hope" and he responded "yes" and I laughed and said "Don't you call me Hope, call me mama"....so of course, as soon as I told him not to do it, he thought it was the funniest thing to say it over and over again. I think since I thought it was so funny (and always continue to point out that he shouldn't call me by my actual name), he continues to do it all the time now - it's pretty adorable, although I really am not sure if I like him calling me Hope! My little stinker!
Here he is with T as I was driving off to go pick Bubba up from school....I just had to get a picture! You know, we really are going to have to get him to start calling Evan by his real name soon...."Bubba" is going to sound pretty "country" once we move back to Texas!)
paisley shower curtain
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment