Apologies for my delays in posting anything. Once we returned from Thailand, I became a bit overwhelmed with completing the post about our trip. I had over 600 pictures to sift through to pick just the right ones, and you know me I can't just pick my favorite 10-20, I have to be sure our entire trip is documented and that every detail is accounted for....I don't know, it's just me! But after 2 weeks its finally completed (I had to break it down into 2 parts just so it didn't seem so long....and I think I still ended up with over 80 pictures!!)!! I have now also posted all the other things that have happened since then. I've been busy working those every other day or so, but I didn't want to post them and then go back and post the earlier ones, like I did at Christmas time....so now you just get a whole lot of reading at once again...sorry!! But in case you are wondering, I am happy with the final result of our Thailand trip recap....I don't think I left out anything....as you'll see!! Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment