In a prior post about our time in Texas for Christmas, I mentioned how my Honey brought over her dog, Jake, when she visited and that Cooper had loved him having him there. Well, coincidentally my mom had bought Cooper this toy dog for Christmas too. So when Jake left, we started calling the toy dog Jake and Coop would pull him around the house. Well today, I caught him taking Jake for a walk again and thought it was just too cute!
Evan was also playing with one of his new Christmas presents today. He got a new Leap Tag reader and several books from his Nana and Pop. I finally got the software loaded up for the additional books so I could transfer them to the pen. He was pretty excited when he got up from his nap and found that I'd finally done that for him. He quickly began using it to read each and every new book. He said his favorites were Spiderman, the dinosaur one and Dora goes to school. I'm so thrilled he enjoys reading so much, I hope that he always does!


No comments:
Post a Comment