Saturday, January 30, 2010

A memorable "Evan conversation"

So I thought this was definitely one for the journal.  Last night during playtime after dinner and before bathtime/bedtime, Evan and I had a conversation that went something like this...

Mommy:  Evan do you have to go pee?
Evan : No, I don't!
Mommy:  a little later...... Evan, are you sure you don't have to go pee?
Evan:  No, I don't have to go!
Mommy:  Then why do you keep grabbing your weiner?!?!
Evan:  Mom, I keep playing with my weiner because it gets big and then small, and then big and then small, and big and then small!!!!!
Mommy:   as I'm practically rolling....well Evan, your weiner gets big BECAUSE you play with it!
Evan:  yes, but I can't play with it when it's small!!
.....I had no response for that one!

OH THE JOYS OF LIVING WITH A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS!!!

And by the way, yes I know how far behind I am on my blogging.  I have several posts in draft form that I need to add pictures to....more about our December to come real soon!!

No comments: