As for what else we've been up to....well, a bit of the same ol' same ol'!!! Evan has started to going to school 3 days a week lately so that keeps him really busy. He is really starting to enjoy going and I love it when he comes home and tells me all about what he did on that particular day. Before, he was never really able to give me the play by play that he does now that is he a little older. They have started preparing for their upcoming graduation concert in November (guess it takes that long to prep 2 to 5 year olds on dance moves). Evan is suppose to be in an actual dance routine this year, not just the singing one like last year. I think he may even wear a costume this year. As much as I'd like to be moved home by November, I would still love to see him perform again. He loves getting up on the stage and performing his own little routines at the Chinese restaurant they have at our club, so I know he is going to love getting up there in front of everyone again this year with the rest of his "school kids". We are really looking forward to the performance!
Here are a few pics of my little monkeys from the 1st couple of weeks in August....showing some brotherly love!!
Here are a few pics of my little monkeys from the 1st couple of weeks in August....showing some brotherly love!!



No comments:
Post a Comment