Thursday, March 4, 2010

New School Uniforms

Evan got his new school sports uniform, so I decided to get a picture of him in it.  Cooper was also going to school today, so he got to wear E's old sports uniform until he gets his new one.  They looked too cute together!  I really like the new uniforms because they are so much thinner than the others and they don't sweat as much in them.  They use fans in the school, but no air conditioners so sometimes when it is unbelievably hot outside, E (and now Cooper, who is an even bigger sweater...like his mother) comes home all sweaty! My poor babies....who is suppose to be able to study in those sorts of conditions?!?!?  Of course, everyone around here is so used to it, it seems like they hardly even notice the heat!  You'd think Cooper would be the more acclimated of all of us since he was born into this heat, but he seems to be the one who gets the hottest the quickest....go figure!

After dropping the boys off for school, I took my car to get serviced.  I had taken along my new camera with my "Dummies for Nikon D5000" book to study and happened to notice this sign as I was sitting there.  It was too good not to get a picture of.....really.....you mean at one point these sorts of things were actually acceptable?!??!?! 
 After naptime, we had a bit of outside painting time....that is until it became too unbearable to stay outside due to the heat and humidity!  I think Cooper ended up with more paint on him than on his paper....even with the painting smock - how that happened I have no clue!  Cooper was using his fingers with his finger paints at first, but decided he had to be like his brother and use a brush with his paint, too.  Evan was in no way going to even attempt at getting "that paint" all over his hands, so he opted for water colors.  It's funny, I've tried to get him to use finger paints at various different times (at 18 months, 2 years, 2 1/2 years, 3 years etc) and he still doesn't like them.  He's tried them a couple of times, but with very disgusted looks on his face until I wipe his fingers/hands clean!  Not my Cooper, the messier the better!  I love how very different they are - it definitely keeps things interesting!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: