So a couple of my friends were pregnant about the same time I was and we all ended up having boys! Cooper is the oldest and Diego is 6 weeks younger and Alex is about 9 weeks younger than Diego (although the biggest of the 3.....those Russian genes run pretty high I guess!). Last Christmas we got a picture of the 3 of them in these matching shirts I got for them and Evan and we thought it would be cute if we got matching shirts again and took more pictures a year later! It's great to see how big they have all gotten....and Alex continues to grow at a tremendous pace...still the biggest of the 3. He is finally walking now, so he is hanging with the other 2 quite well. It was adorable to see the 3 of them running around while the 3 moms snapped pictures of them!
One year ago!
Big boys!
Alex is almost still the tallest and he is the one at the bottom of the sloping ramp!
My precious, precious big boys!
Making silly faces....
Here is a sign I came across by the pool at the condos where we were visiting our friends. And yes, it's pretty sad that they actually have to post a sign such as this! Only in Malaysia lah!


No comments:
Post a Comment