BeBe and Boss have stayed busy with daily walks to the clubhouse with Evan to grab some lime juice and snacks ...although Boss tells Evan that he shouldn't invite me along because "your Mom has too many rules"....this is because I limit his juice intake and the amount of chips he can have when his Boss tries to fill him full of junkfood. Everytime, Evan ends up coming back and telling me exactly what he ate and how much Boss gave him...of course against his Boss' instructions to keep it from Mom. Good thing he still remembers whose in charge around this place :-) On the way back from the club, I was usually lucky enough to get a few flowers E picked up for me along the way....what a sweet, sweet boy I have!
Evan has also had a fantastic time playing inside with his grandparents. They love playing trains upstairs...that is until "The Destroyer" comes and joins them and demolishes everything they've put together. Yes, that is what we have begun to dub Coop....it is adorable the voice Evan uses to say "The Destroyer is coming"....he says it in this harsh, raspy voice as if Coop is some sort of villan. Cooper has even taken to the name - so much so that when you ask him "who is the Destroyer?", he stops crawling, sits on his bum, and raises his hand...as if to say "yeah, that's me and I'm proud of the title" ....it's too cute! Here is "The Destroyer" sporting E's cowboy hat:
Boss and Coop also developed this cute little game where they liked to "bump heads" and then hold their heads and say "ohhhh" like it hurt. That is what is in the clip below:
Because I wanted to give the grandparents all the time they could get with their little angels, Evan only went to school one day while they were here. He must have taken a bit of his "I don't have to do anything I don't want to do" attitude with him this day because I got his first bad report from his teachers...who said "he was a bit moody today", which I took to mean he didn't listen much. I figure it had something to do with the excessive spoiling his grandparents did with him, but how could I not let them when they only get to see the boys twice a year! Sure hope he loses the "tude" when he starts going back to school on a regular basis again!


No comments:
Post a Comment