Monday, March 30, 2009

Cooper's 1st Zoo trip

Actually, Coop visited the KL zoo last year, but I don't suppose it counted since he was still in Mommy's tummy at that time. And if I recall correctly, I think we visited that zoo just the week before he was born. He also visited the Aquarium at KLCC the Friday before he was born...that was when I had one of my first major contractions...as we had E touring the aquarium. I remember having to take that one very slowly and it took us awhile to get back to our apartment since we'd walked over.

Today was also Cooper's 1st time to ride in his back carrier....and he loved it!! He could see everything and I think was happy to be in something other than his stroller....espcially the double since he gets limited view riding in the back behind Evan!

And if you are wondering why the boys are in long sleeves and jeans...it was to help keep them protected from all the mosquitoes. Luckily, it wasn't too hot (there was even a slight breeze at times) and most of the zoo was shaded, so they didn't get overheated. We were sure to keep them well hydrated. I, on the otherhand, was extremely sweaty after our outing lugging an extra 20+ lbs around for over an hour....wow am I out of shape!!


No comments: