No..... he hasn't arrived yet, but yes...he finally has a name!! We've been back and forth between Cooper and Maxwell (Max) for awhile now, but finally decided today that he feels like a Cooper! And just in time because since about 4:30 this afternoon I've been having some pretty consistent contractions. They haven't been terribly painful yet, but are causing alot of back pain and cramping, so I'm fairly certain these could be the beginning stages of labor. Since I never really experienced any early labor pains with Evan, I've been a bit unsure what I've been feeling for the last few hours. I'd hate to show up at the hospital and them tell me, "listen lady, you are having normal "practice" contractions and nothing else....just go home and come back when something real is happening!!" So, we'll continue to time them a bit longer and see what happens. I may just be making that trip to the hospital tonight though. So glad Andrew is here and I don't have to go alone and wait for him to get to KL! Wouldn't it be so appropriate if little Coop showed up for Mother's Day! What a fantastic Mother's Day gift! We've even had E practicing his new little brother's name...it sounds more like "coo coo" than Cooper, but he's been working on getting it right.
We'll be sure and keep everyone posted. And in case tonight is the night...Happy Mother's Day out to all the mothers!! Have a fantastic day!! To Mom and Nita...hopefully Andrew and I can make your day a little more special by sharing the news of your new grandson! Please keep us in your prayers. While I'm confident that the Drs. are knowledgable and the hospital is well-equipped to handle any problems...we are still in a foreign country and that makes us a little less as ease.
paisley shower curtain
4 years ago


1 comment:
Yay! I love the name Cooper Price. I can't wait to hear if you are in labor! :)
Post a Comment