As suspected, the little guy is quite comfortable in the womb and not making much of a move to make his way out. The Dr. did say my cervix was starting to thin, so our little man is at least thinking about making his appearance, but no dilation at this point. It was another 2 hour wait for my appt. again this week....the last 3 weeks I've gone the Dr. has had to attend to deliveries, therefore backing up the waiting room...ugh! I go back again next Thursday to continue monitoring my progress, but the Doc says everything is looking great and I should enjoy this time with Evan before the new one arrives. He did mention that his practice is to only let his patients go 1 week passed their due dates, assuming all is looking okay and fluid levels are normal. The little guy is still weighing under 7lbs so it doesn't seem as though he'll be too much bigger than E, but he sure does look to have some chubby cheeks in the ultrasound. I do think this one has my nose again though....we originally thought he may have a straighter nose like Andrew's, but looks like this one may look more like me too!! I can hardly wait to see what he looks like!!
In other news, my darn camera that was supposed to be fixed 2 weeks ago has still yet to be repaired. You can probably tell by my lack of pictures. I have taken some pics on my old camera, but it is just so dated and slow that I hate to even use it. I sure do hope they get it back to me in time for the birth. Don't worry, I'll still have one to take pictures with, but I sure would like my new one. It sometimes just seems impossible to get anything done in a timely manner in this country.
I go for my scrapbooking lesson tomorrow, so at least I'll get a few more pages done of Evan before the new one arrives. I swore I was going to use this time to catch up on the last year and half of photos I wanted to get scrapbooked (I at least have them all printed and filed nicely in photo albums!!), but I just never got to it. You know, so much to do and all!!
Anyhow, that's the latest. We'll keep you posted!! Maybe I'll be getting an extra special Mother's Day gift...you never know!! I so wish we were closer so that we could share this special time with everyone. We miss you all dearly and think of everyone often!!
paisley shower curtain
4 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks for the updates Hope. I'm anxiously waiting to here - HE'S HERE! And you're killing me holding out on the name. Get some good one-on-one time with Evan and rest (crossing my fingers for you on that one).
Lots of love,
Maria and the guys
Post a Comment