Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Yes, I've hit the ripe ol' age of 34 and feeling every year of it! Andrew and I went out to make a night of it and I was totally paying for it the next morning.....and get this, we were at home and in bed by 12:00 - how pathetic is that!!!
It was a great day and my wonderful boys bought me some beautiful flowers and my favorite cake...a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake...to help me celebrate! It's still hard for me to believe that just less 4 years ago, Andrew and I were just getting married and starting our life together...and now we have 2 beautiful boys that bring more joy to our lives than we could ever imagine!! I think I have to be one of the luckiest girls ever! If every birthday continues to bring the happiness that my 30's have brought me....well then I say, keep them coming!!!

No comments: