Wow, how about those Red Raiders?!?!? It sounds like it was an incredible game!! Unfortunately our Slingbox hasn't been working (it's over at Andrew's brother's house and well, he has been a bit preoccupied with the birth of our new nephew, Max...which by the way is a doll and looks just like his older brother and who we can't wait to meet next month), so we didn't get to watch it....but we did get the play-by-play from ESPN's website and it sounds like we missed a great game! I was actually afraid to hit the refresh button during those last few minutes - knowing that Texas was going to score at the very end! I'd all but written off Tech, telling the boys we were going to have to go take off our t-shirts...when low and behold they actually pulled off one of the best upsets of the season...beating the #1 ranked UT!! Brooke, guess it was worth camping out for those tickets - wish I could have been there too!! Anyhow, we were pumped that we pulled off the win, so we thought we'd share our family picture...minus 1...we couldn't get Andrew to support the ol' Red Raiders!! We've decided we will split the boys during the TTU vs OU game later this month...he'll get Evan and I'll get Cooper! I have a feeling that might be a pretty good game too!Brooke, Evan says thanks for his shirt!! And Cata and Shu, thanks for Cooper's outfit...as you can see, he looks adorable!! Sorry Shu about spanking your team....well, I guess "spanking" might be overkill given that Tech gave up a 20 point lead and only..barely...won in the last few seconds!! But a win is a win!! Go Big Red!
Showing off his 2 new teeth!!
Go Red Raiders!!


No comments:
Post a Comment