"Life takes you on unexpected journeys, but love will always bring you home"
Friday, February 8, 2008
No need for a trip to the zoo
Well, I guess our backyard (or back garden...if I'm to use the correct lingo) friends must have missed us because we were welcomed home by about 30 to 40 monkeys the weekend after we returned from the holidays (I started this post several weeks ago, but never got around to finishing it). It seems like they are getting less and less afraid of coming up to the house now (as you can see in some of the pictures below!) . They were everywhere - from the living room patio to the patio connected to the kitchen and even on our outside patio table downstairs. Andrew managed to get a video clip of all of them playing on our back fence, too (last picture below). Enjoy...
1 comment:
They have such long tails! Do these monkeys discourage you guys from hanging outside? Especially with Evan?
Post a Comment