So for all of you who thought we were in for a little girl....guess you were wrong!! While I thought it might be interesting to see how a little girl would change Andrew, we are overjoyed to be adding another boy to our family! A house full of boys....whatever will I do?!?!
Nana, sorry we still couldn't produce a little girl for you...those boys just keep on coming!! And BeBe, it's a good thing it's not a girl, I'm not sure we would have had the closet space for all the dresses you would have gone crazy buying!! Regardless, I know the 2nd is going to be just as spoiled by both sets of grandparents as Evan is!!
The Dr. initially told us he may not be able to determine the sex this time either....because as you can see from the picture above, the little guy was a little shy at showing us his goods and kept his legs crossed for quite some time, but then.....
for those of you who need more proof.....well there you have it ladies and gentleman....our new little one and all his manlihood!! Looks to be quite sizeable, don't you think?!?!?
Now for a name.....here we go again....hopefully this one will get a name sooner than Evan did!! We'll keep you posted. As far as the pregnancy is concerned, our little man is looking very healthy, developing nicely and measuring right on track for a May 20th delivery.
And oh yeah, as for an update on our new live-in nanny/maid....oh my goodness, why didn't we do this 9 months ago!! We seemed to have gotten really lucky with Marte! She's good.... I've never had our house look and smell so clean...daily...and she is wonderful with Evan!! We actually left E with her today while Andrew and I went to KL for our Dr appt and he didn't miss me one bit. Everytime I called to check in he was giggling in the background and when we returned he could have cared less. Good thing I suppose, but I'd hoped he would have missed me just a bit!!! God knows I missed being away from him for those 7 hours (I think that is the longest we've ever been apart since he was born...aside from a night he spent with my parents while we were in OK!!) I told Andrew everything is great until he starts calling her "Mom" , then she is out of here ;-). But seriously, the weirdness I thought we might experience of having a complete stranger live with us might have made this not-so-fun, but she's been here a week now, and it doesn't feel like an imposition at all. I'm not sure how we'll ever go without her now....especially once #2 arrives!!


1 comment:
Wow! How exciting! This family produces lots of boys! I don't know if Jeff and I have a chance at having a girl. :) Cool sonograms.
Post a Comment