After much delay...I'm hopeful to get started on my blogging again!!
I still have a few postings to make to officially close out this blog, but since the title of it doesn't apply any longer, I thought I'd go ahead and start a new one. I'm so far behind on getting the new one started, but I've got to start somewhere, right?!?!? If you'd like to continue to follow us and start hearing again about what's happening in the ol' Thompson household (since it will probably be awhile before I get to post anything about our first 3 months in Houston), you can now find us at
http://www.4thompsonsintexas.blogspot.com/
My stories probably won't be as exciting in the new blog since they won't involve any luxurious tropical getaways, any monkey stories or any other crazy Malaysia experiences, but you will continue to hear and see what my 2 beautiful little boys are up to and how they continue to grow...way to quickly!! And oh yeah, don't expect too much from the new site for the time being (it's as plain as plain can get for now), but I'll be lucky to just get something posted with a few pictures for now....while I still adjust to being a stay-at-home mom WITHOUT A NANNY! With that said, my hope is to at least get 1 or 2 postings a week.....gone are the days when I was able to go back and write-up 15 different events in a 2 week period. Guess time will tell.....
paisley shower curtain
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment