Sunday, December 2, 2007

Priceless!!

When my parents came for Evan's birthday in September, my mom brought along my old cowboy boots she had stored away from when I was little. While Evan and I were going through his closet yesterday to clean out some of the stuff that doesn't fit any longer, we came across the boots. I figured he had a bit longer before he'd actually fit into them, but as we discovered....after 5 minutes of trying to squeeze him into them.... they barely fit him anymore. He has quite a fat foot so it made it almost impossible to get them on. He was a good trooper as I forced them on to at least get a picture!! It was hilarious...since they are so slick on the bottom, he had a hard time trying to walk around in them on the wood and tile floors. He would just stand there until I took his hand to help him walk. :-) Anyhow, here are a couple of the pictures we managed to take of him in his....or rather Mommy's.... cowboy boots!

No comments: