Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
We also found another way to entertain ourselves today (since we are without a vehicle)....actually, Mom....I mean "I" (I need to stop referring to myself like that....I even call Andrew, "Daddy" all the time)... "I" found a way to keep entertained....we played picture day. Evan cooperated while I put him in a few things and took pictures. Thank you, BeBe and Boss, for providing a million and one outfits....I try my hardest to get pictures in each of them just for you. Sometimes I have to change him twice a day just to get him into everything you've bought him!! It's not often that you see this child in the same thing more than once.... (I did have to get some more pictures though of his "Lil' Boss" t-shirt....thanks Lin, it's too adorable!!).
It was green and red day....
I guess you can tell how I keep busy throughout the day........We were going to do a pool day, but another monkey family showed up earlier, so now I'm a bit hesitant to be outside today. I still think they would run off if we were outside, but I'd rather not chance it. I wish I'd gotten some footage of them on my camera....I did record them on the video camera, but I'm not sure how to get that on the computer now. There must have been another 15 of them.....it looked like a family. I watched them for about 15 minutes. I watched as either the mother or father picked bits out of this baby's fur and proceeded to eat whatever it was that he/she was collecting. It was absolutely hilarious.....it picked from the baby's head, turned it around on its back to get some from its stomach and then stretched out its leg to clean it as well. When he was done with one, the next one would line up for a cleaning....I had never seen anything like it!! Maybe I'll grab the digital camera next time now that I know how to upload videos...


No comments:
Post a Comment